1. Shipping charges in the US with American and Continental are a flat rate of $275. If another airline is required there may be an additional charge.
2. Shipping with Delta, Northwest, Alaska, United or
We will ship any of our dogs, once purchased, when they are ready to be shipped (After a vet check and health certificate has been issued from a licensed Vet). We can also arrange meeting you if you live close enough or are willing to drive. Since there are several of us who have dogs available, we might even head your direction some time! We usually ship our puppies from the DFW airport near Dallas, so if you live in the Dallas area, please call because we can meet you. If you are planning to come and pick your puppy up, please let us know so we can have the puppy and the paperwork ready.
We have begun shipping our puppies with American
If you need to pay for shipping, please click the link below:
International Shipping information available here.
What happens once you purchase the pup:
1. We need to know who will pick the pup up from the airport. (The airport will require ID).
2. We will need the address, phone number, and a second phone number if possible for the airport reservation.
3. We will need to know which airport you will be picking up the pup from.
4. Reservations will be made. We try to arrange some weekday flights and some weekends as well, and try to have them posted on our site in advance. We will e-mail you with the flight information, including the Air Waybill number and the phone number for the airline that we will be using. Please print it off and take it with you to the airport. Please call the airline once you receive the information to verify that everything is correct and where to pick up at the airport once the puppy arrives.
5. An appointment is set with the vet for a vet check and health certificate. The health certificate has to be issued within 10 days of the flight and is only good for 10 days. The puppy goes to the vet for the vet check and a health certificate is issued.
6. If the pup is more than 12 weeks old, the pup will receive a rabies shot before shipment. This shot will be documented on the health certificate.
7. The pup is transported to the airport and flown to you!
8. Usually the pickup is at the baggage claim, or sometimes there is a cargo pickup place at the airport for you to receive the pup. Below are the phone numbers for the airlines that we commonly use. Please call them ahead of time and find out the particular location that you are to pick your puppy up on that date because sometimes the procedures change based on the time of day, day of the week, etc. You might also call and check again on the day of the fight to make sure that nothing has changed.
American Airlines 1-800-227-4622
Continental - 1-800-575-3335
Delta Pets - 1-888-736-3738
9. You and the pup live happily ever after!
What is included in shipping:
1. Vet check
2. Health Certificate
3. Travel Crate
4. Delivery to airport (fuel, etc.)
6. Rabies vaccination and certificate if the pup is more than 3 months old.
7. PayPal Fees
8. Microchipping (You will need to pay the fee to register the microchip in your name, and the form to do that will be included with the puppy's other papers).